During the lockdown period, we had lots of enquiries from our existing Plasma Pen technicians about refresher training. We understand that our Plasma Pen technicians are keen to hit the ground running as soon as your clinics, spas and studios can reopen. This is why we are delighted to announce that we have created a FREE refresher training course for existing Plasma Pen trained technicians.
Refresh your Plasma Pen skills
Brush up your Plasma Pen treatment and fibroblasting skills with our completely free-of-charge Plasma Pen refresher training. Our Plasma Pen Master Trainers will be delivering this exceptional Plasma Pen training on Monday 22nd June 2020.
Our Master Trainers will be addressing both Level 3 and Level 4 Plasma Pen training. Training will be available at the following times:
- Level 3 (Elite) Plasma Pen Training – Monday 22nd June 2020 at 09.30am – 11.30am BST
- Level 4 (Advanced) Plasma Pen Training – Monday 22nd June 2020 at 11.30am – 13.00pm BST
Level 3 (Elite) Plasma Pen Refresher Training
Our Plasma Pen Level 3 (Elite) refresher training is designed to give a comprehensive overview of the treatments that can be delivered with our Plasma Pen device, and how to deliver these treatments. Join us online at 09.30am BST on Monday 22nd June 2020 to refresh yourself on:
- Delivering the Plasma Peel treatment
- How to use Fractional and Permeating Tips
- How to create the best lift and pull on the skin with our different soft-surgical techniques
- Which pulse points to use for each different pen
- How to avoid hyperpigmentation following Plasma Pen treatments
- What your client needs to do to in preparation for a Plasma Pen treatment
- How to correctly care for your treated skin to ensure prompt healing
Level 4 (Advanced) Plasma Pen Refresher Training
Our Plasma Pen Level 4 (Advanced) refresher training is designed to boost your confidence in delivering more of the standard Plasma Pen treatments as well as more advanced treatments. We understand you have now spent a number of months away from your clients. This is why we want to enable you to start confidently delivering treatments from the moment you’re able to reopen your clinic, spa or studio. Join us online at 11.30am BST on Monday 22nd June 2020 to refresh yourself on:
- How to treat stretch marks
- How to treat clients with acne and acne scarred skin
- How to reduce moles, and treat clients with moles
- How to remove skin lesions and how to use the Plasma Pen to treat scarring
How to register for our Plasma Pen refresher training
To book onto our Plasma Pen refresher training, you must have previously studied to be a Plasma Pen technician with Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International. You will be asked to provide your certificate number from your original training course. Here is how to book onto our Plasma Pen refresher training course:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Plasma Pen Refresher Training”
- Within your email, outline which training course you will be registering for; either Level 3 (Elite) or Level 4 (Advanced)
- Due to the streamed nature of this course, please include any questions you would like to ask within your email, to be answered during the training course
- Include your existing Plasma Pen certification number within your email.
A member of the Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh International team will be in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm your place. You will then be given a link to login to the online refresher training session. If you have any questions, please contact us via our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.