Benefits of the PlasmaPen
- Non-surgical alternative to a face lift
- Stimulate collagen production
- Trigger cellular renewal and resurfacing
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish the appearance of scars
- FDA Registered
The earning potential is high
It’s easy for providers to pay off the cost of the PlasmaPen™ device with only 2 to 8 treatments.
LOWER FACE & JOWLS
About Plasma-Fibroblast Skin Tightening
Fibroblast-Skin Tightening is a soft surgery method and a revolutionary technique for perfect facial rejuvenation. It is important to stress that this is a non-surgical approach where no scalpels or any other surgical instruments are used.
Fibroblast-Skin Tightening treatment is an active answer to the patient’s/customer needs for beauty treatments that provide the perfect look but is not based on surgical methods and there are no surgical risks involved. As you know, these risks include anesthesia, stitches, swelling, long downtime, possible complications, bruises etc. It’s important to also keep in mind that surgical methods are far more expensive and complicated, while the end results are comparable with the soft surgery treatment.
Proven Results From Real PlasmaPen Users
Medical practitioners aren’t the only ones that love PlasmaPen™. It’s their clients as well. We understand that Aesthetics is a results based business. That’s why our goal is to empower our PlasmaPen™ technicians, so they can empower their clients in turn.
- Comprehensive training, leading to certification in cutting-edge, non-invasive skin rejuvenation, tightening and correction
- Confidently tighten and lift skin, and correct skin imperfections anywhere on the body
- Quick treatment times, from skin tag removals in 5 min. to eye lid lifts at 20 min. per eye
- Dedicated, unlimited support team to help you expedite PlasmaPen incorporation into your treatment regimes
- Marketing materials to promote and drive treatment awareness to optimize your new revenue stream
- Leverage LWI’s outstanding reputation in cosmetics – leading force for 30+ years
A PlasmaPen for Every Level of Experience
One level of continuous plasma energy, perfect for starting out at your practice.
Two levels of continuous plasma energy, doubling the effectiveness & results.
Through our in-person training and guided videos, we can help train you and the providers at your practice to become a PlasmaPen™ expert.
- Guidance for all device uses, techniques & treatment capabilities
- Trainings are available in Advanced or Elite Level Courses
- In-depth knowledge about providing patient care and aftercare
- Ongoing support for clients & their practices even after their training
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
“The PlasmaPens™ are high quality equipment and the company has an exceptional product line to support healing and optimize client results which is extremely important. Student education and support is above and beyond any other I have experienced in the 19 years I have been in the beauty business.”Julianne Galla, Practice Manager
“#1 Plasma Pen in the world…I cannot say enough about the quality of education and support that I have received! I received a business in a box! Don’t waste your money on a cheap pen and expensive education; go for quality right off the bat. My business is booming since taking both Level 3 and 4.”Elizabeth Lystiuk, Practice Manager
“I would highly recommend Louise Walsh Plasma Pen treatments. The professional and knowledgeable trainers are first class. Everything was clearly explained and pain free. I’m delighted with the results and looking forward to my next treatment. It has made a huge difference to my eyes. The home care pack was brilliant too.”Sally Widiner, Patient
“Fantastic customer service and support from start to finish and beyond. Quick delivery for products and the team always respond to my questions quickly!”Holly Gough, Practice Manager
“I was lucky to be a model twice for a training day in Leamington spa with the very lovely Julie. Throughout the plasma treatments I felt comfortable and safe, and Julie guided her students with a calm, confident manner. I was thrilled with the treatment and results”Rebecca Barkans, Patient
“I absolutely love my PlasmaPen™ and the treatments it delivers. I have many happy clients and the ladies in the office are very helpful if you need any help at all. Thank you PlasmaPen™ and Louise Walsh!”Gillian Kennedy, Practice Manager
Speak to One of Our PlasmaPen Experts Today
Get in touch with the team at PlasmaPen™ by sending us a message through our form. Our expert team is on hand to assist with any questions that you or your clients may have about our devices and treatments.
In the meantime, please see our FAQs Page to learn about many of the common questions that we receive from clients & patients.